Great Frontier Donate
Frequently Asked Questions About Great Frontier Donate
Q: How can an organization enroll in the Great Frontier Donate Program?
A: A Great Frontier Donate Program applicant must provide contact information and agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the Great Frontier Donate Program. Enrollment is designed to generate funding for community organizations in need. Organizations in need are defined as any 501C, as well as other not-for-profit community organizations that support the mental, physical, spiritual, social or educational well being of people in their community. Any organization currently or previously enrolled in Frontier's Community Connections program or Velocity Gives Back program will need to re-enroll at www.greatfrontierdonate.com.
Q: How does a Program Participant receive donations?
A: Once enrolled as a Program Participant, your organization becomes eligible to receive donations whenever your supporters use the special program telephone number to order qualifying Frontier products and provide your organization's unique Tracking Code.
- If a new Frontier customer orders Frontier High Speed Internet, Unlimited Calling Plan and Frontier Secure Hard Drive Back Up and Tech Support, and maintains the service for 60 days, you receive $85 based on the new order.
- If an existing Frontier customer who already has a telephone-calling plan and adds new High Speed Internet service to their account, you receive $50 based on the new order.
- Existing customers who are renewing same service plans within 3 months of plan termination are not considered new customers and those orders do not qualify for a donation.
See Eligible Products page for more information.
Q: Where is the Great Frontier Donate Program available?
A: Not all Frontier Services are available in all areas. High Speed Internet, Telephone Call Plans are available in 27 states including, Alabama, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Washington, West Virginia, and Wisconsin. Frontier Frontier Secure Services are available in all 48 contiguous states.
Q: Can a participating organization receive donations on purchases made prior to it enrolling in the Great Frontier Donate program?
A: No. Participating organizations receive donations on qualifying purchases only after they have enrolled in the Great Frontier Donate program. Donations are not paid on purchases that occur prior to enrollment.
Q: When are donations paid?
A: Donations are processed monthly on orders that remain on a customer's bill for a minimum of 60 days after installation. Checks are sent to the organization at the end of each month. Depending on the day of the month of the customer installation and subsequent 60 day validation process, the donation would be sent as early as 2 months from the date of order, but most often be sent within 3 months of the order. As a result, there may be up to a 90-day lag to receive donations.
Q: Can a participating organization receive a donation if its supporter did not call the special Great Frontier Donate telephone number to place their order?
A: Unfortunately, no. We have no way of associating a qualifying order with your organization unless it is placed by calling the special Great Frontier Donate telephone number included on the marketing flyer and your organization's Tracking Code is provided.
Q: How does a participating organization update its flyer and account?
A: Go to www.greatfrontierdonate.com:
- "Sign In" to your online Account (bottom of the left navigation)
- Select "My Account"
- Click the icon under the Edit heading which will open your account page where you can make updates to your mission and your account
- Click "Submit" when done. And if you changed your flyer, a new one will be emailed to you within 2 business days.
Q: How do I change the organization name on my flyer?
A: Send an email to your participating state's contact with your request. If the name change is approved, we'll make the change for you and send you an email with your updated flyer within 2 business days.